Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introducing The Role Play Collection!




Montagne Noire Clothiers is excited to announce the launch The Role Play Collection, a new line of garments designed specially for the Victorian and Old West RP community!

Over the last two years I've released several "themed" outfits to correspond with the needs of my SL friends (and myself!) for clothing appropriate for role play.

The new collection consolidates and updates some old favorites, while introducing brand new uniforms, costumes and thematic garments for Victorian and Old West role play.

The current lineup includes:

More RP garments are in the works, including military uniforms and tradesmen garment sets.

You can currently find The Role Play Collection in the upstairs north wing of my Caledon Oxbridge Village main store.

The complete Collection will be available soon at most of my other locations and on XStreet as well.

If you have any suggestions for RP related garments, please don't hesitate to send me a notecard, and I will add it to my idea list!


No comments: