Over the last two years I've released several "themed" outfits to correspond with the needs of my SL friends (and myself!) for clothing appropriate for role play.
The new collection consolidates and updates some old favorites, while introducing brand new uniforms, costumes and thematic garments for Victorian and Old West role play.
The current lineup includes:
- An updated version of the popular "Le Domestique" day and formal maid uniforms
- Majordome, a formal butler/manservant suit
- La Nourrice, a nurse's uniform & cap with two aprons -- one clean, and one stained
- Le Clerge, a clerical tab collar shirt & cassock for priests and clergy
- Shan Ku, an Asian immigrant workers garment, in blue or green
You can currently find The Role Play Collection in the upstairs north wing of my Caledon Oxbridge Village main store.
The complete Collection will be available soon at most of my other locations and on XStreet as well.
If you have any suggestions for RP related garments, please don't hesitate to send me a notecard, and I will add it to my idea list!