Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back again... again.



As some of you already know, I've had a lot of ups and downs with my health over the last year and a half, which has forced me to prioritize my time in SL and on the computer.

Thus the dearth of posts for the last four months.

I'm intending to give the blog a go once again, as I've had a couple people comment that they like being able to catch up on Montagne Noire news outside of SL... too often inworld group notices are missed, or never delivered, or offline email notices go into spam folders and are never seen again.

So please do keep an eye on this blog -- I encourage you to follow it if you're a Google or Blogger user. I intend to continue writing not just about Montagne Noire news, but also about issues in Second Life, when the mood strikes. ;)

Thanks all for your patience, and for reading. Cheers!


No comments: