Thursday, November 15, 2012

Unhinged: A Festival For Eku's Head opens today!




Today the Unhinged: A Festival For Eku's Head opens today, of which I am one of many merchants honored and excited to be taking part in.

What is Unhinged, you ask? Well, it has to do with a very dear SL person named Eku Zhong. Eku is funny, kind and one of the truly creative talents in SL. She's also very ill.

One of her close friends tell the story better than I can, at the Unhinged SL site, set up specifically for the festival.

Today through Dec. 15, merchants are putting out special edition gatchas and other wares, with 75% to 100% of proceeds going directly to Eku's medical care fund.

Here's my little booth, and the items I've made and selected from my current catalog to help support the cause.



The skull theme of the festival prompted me to recolor my black fur skull slippers for inclusion in a gatcha machine (the bubble gum machine front and center of the booth).


The slippers are 10L each, with mod/transfer permissions so you can trade duplicates with your friends. The RARE set is of course, the one with white skulls.

Having had my own catastrophic and chronic health issues, I am so pleased to be able to "pay it forward" by helping Eku out. She is truly a gem.

For complete information on the event, visit the Unhinged SL website.

No comments: